If you’re experiencing mouse lag when running multiple applications or even just browsing web pages, do the following changes.
Reason #1 When your windows have viruses or malware or your system is slow for whatever reason.
- Click on Start Menu
- Open Run and/or type in the search “msconfig”
- Move to services tab and look for “Windows Event Log”
- Uncheck it and hit apply.
- Restart your pc and you’re done.
Reason #2 If you’re using Bluetooth mouse.
- Make sure your Mouse and Bluetooth adapter within range. Decrease the distance between them and test using your mouse.
- Plan B: Use Wired Mouse.
It’s always a good practice to have updated drivers for your hardwares.